ABB Advisory Services
ABB Advisory Services: Strategies with Actionable Results
ABB is a trusted advisor on power markets, energy fuels strategy, fuel fundamentals and energy portfolio risk. ABB Advisory Services help our clients turn their energy markets strategies into actionable results. ABB’s unique strength in providing a combination of software, data and advisory services mean we can provide the market leading solutions for fundamental analysis.
Our advisory services team comprises experts, with detailed knowledge of not only the latest market developments, but also in how to model and analyze them. We have a wealth of tried-and-tested models, datasets, “out-of-the-box” market forecasts and modelling methodologies to start from, so we can help our clients quickly and cost effectively. Our business model is very flexible: we can offer independent market views, be your “on call” modelling team, or help your in house team solve complex problems through the use of our tools, data and experience.
Use ABB advisory services to provide:
- Thorough and continual assessment of regional and international energy markets
- Independent valuation of assets for buying, selling, and risk management
- Custom analysis of congestion, pricing, wind and solar siting
- Evaluation of future uncertainties and scenarios
- Verification of own results
- Meet new regulatory requirements and ensuring resource adequacy at lowest cost
- Rate Case/Regulatory Support and Testimony
- Independent Evaluator Services
- Staff augmentation